Submitted my very first stocktaking result today and went to Gangnam area in Seoul for our first field trip..
Different from the plan (commute by subway), UN-APCICT provided us a mini bus for this trip...so good right?
In this field trip, we were lead by Dean and Jason. Nisa and Puii also joined us in this trip.. Hahaha..
That's the perfect time for me to show them my eye candy. *wink wink*
Since this is our first field trip, we took a wefie in the bus..
Along the way to Seoul,
Dean was cool as usual..He didn't talk with us..Just sitting silently in front of us..
Although I could only see his back, I can sense the aura coming out from him.. Omg so charismatic..
Awww~~ I'm melting .. Hehee
Alright..back to the topic...stop talking about that...
This field trip is actually an ICT Entrepreneurship presentation organized by SUNY Korea and World Bank.
The participants are all from Vietnam and Bangladesh.
Alright..back to the topic...stop talking about that...
This field trip is actually an ICT Entrepreneurship presentation organized by SUNY Korea and World Bank.
The participants are all from Vietnam and Bangladesh.
We were asked to listen to their presentation. Their ideas are good.
Some of the ideas really amazed me..
From their presentation, I received more knowledge and information on ICT entrepreneurship.
Perhaps because I'm from business study background? I really love to listen to people's business plan and those business plan always make me to think differently.
Unfortunately, due to time constraint, we couldn't listen all of the business ideas.
We were asked to go for lunch.
We were brought to Hongdae and enjoyed our buffet lunch there.
That restaurant serve a cozy environment and most importantly.. They serve good food with various choices.
Since it's been a long time that I didn't eat my favorite-Sushi, I filled up my plate with all sushi!! Hahaha
It was spotted by Jason and then he claimed me as a sushi lover.
Indeed, I'm a sushi lover. So, I didn't deny that..
During the lunch time, something sad happened again.
I chose a wrong seat. That seat is far away from my eye candy.. T.T
I couldn't get a chance to talk to him again. So, what I did was just enjoy eating those good foods and seeing Sodh chatting with him.
After lunch, Quinn popped out with a smart idea.
We took a wefie in front of the shop..
but our real motive for that is just want to secretly snap a photo with Dean ...hahahahhaa
but our real motive for that is just want to secretly snap a photo with Dean ...hahahahhaa
We were like those fans who crazy chasing and stalking those artists..awww~
However, Dean doesn't really look good in this photo.. = 0 =
My eye candy is an unpredictable guy. ..
It's hard for me to understand him..(you must thought I'm crazy..why have to understand him..just an eye candy...hahaha..나도 몰라~)
Sometimes, I crazily like him and sometimes I seriously piss off with his action.
You know what...something made me really piss off today..
He treat all girls as transparent..
He said to Sodh " Sodh, make sure everybody's here"..
You must think...hrmm..this looks fine..why I pissed off right.
Let me explain you the situation..
The real situation is like this..
Every girls were in front of him and Sodh was standing far away behind and blocked by all girls..
Why he just don't ask anyone stand near to him to make sure and Why need to be so hard talking to Sodh and don't even look at us who right in front of him? grrrr...feeling disrespect..alright..maybe I'm too sensitive..
After lunch, we back to our office at Incheon and continue working.
Actually, Sodh broke his spectacles and he couldn't see clearly the whole days.
After work, Nong, Quinn, Rath and I accompanied him to look for a new glasses.
It's a super cold night with full moon over the sky..
We walked around Song-do area and visited a few optometry shops.
Yet, we couldn't find a suitable spectacles and then Sodh decided to back to our living place and get his new glasses at the downstairs optometry shop.
However, Dean doesn't really look good in this photo.. = 0 =
My eye candy is an unpredictable guy. ..
It's hard for me to understand him..(you must thought I'm crazy..why have to understand him..just an eye candy...hahaha..나도 몰라~)
Sometimes, I crazily like him and sometimes I seriously piss off with his action.
You know what...something made me really piss off today..
He treat all girls as transparent..
He said to Sodh " Sodh, make sure everybody's here"..
You must think...hrmm..this looks fine..why I pissed off right.
Let me explain you the situation..
The real situation is like this..
Every girls were in front of him and Sodh was standing far away behind and blocked by all girls..
Why he just don't ask anyone stand near to him to make sure and Why need to be so hard talking to Sodh and don't even look at us who right in front of him? grrrr...feeling disrespect..alright..maybe I'm too sensitive..
After lunch, we back to our office at Incheon and continue working.
Actually, Sodh broke his spectacles and he couldn't see clearly the whole days.
After work, Nong, Quinn, Rath and I accompanied him to look for a new glasses.
It's a super cold night with full moon over the sky..
We walked around Song-do area and visited a few optometry shops.
Yet, we couldn't find a suitable spectacles and then Sodh decided to back to our living place and get his new glasses at the downstairs optometry shop.


No comments:
Post a Comment