新年快乐!
새해 복 많이 받으세요!
Since it's the First day of Lunar New Year,
Mai and Quinn decided to visit temple and pray.
Since nothing to do in the dormitory, I followed them to the temple at Gyereongsan.
From DJU to Gyereongsan, it took us around 1-2 hours for the bus traveling time.
I have no idea how many times and how long I fell asleep. hahaha
This is the first time for us to visit Gyereongsan.
None of us know the direction.
Before hiking up to the temple, we first asked direction at the information counter.
However, we still lost..hahaha.
Even though we lost, we still managed to find the way by asking people around that area and found the temple..hahaha
Prayed at the temple, enjoyed sightseeing and a very chill trip around Gyereongsan~
As usual, one place with many selfies and photos
We even took a video along the way down from the Gyereongsan and heading to Eun Haeng Dong for good food!!
CNY right?! supposed to be the day for good food and reunion..
Rath came to meet us at Eun Haeng Dong and we had our good dinner, Dakglabi!!!
New year time...most of the shop was closed ...
Luckily Dakgalbi shop is open that day.. We got good food!!
As usual, dormitory life is like going others' room and make noise over there..
Went to room 207 after got back from EHD..hahaha
Took stupid wefies on bed with the girls and Face Time home to know feel the atmosphere at home even though I'm far away from home..hahaha
The first angpao I got this year is not from my biological family but from my ASEAN family!! haha
Thanks my lovely Vietnamese sis, Quinn Quinn for giving me angpao ~~ =D
I will treasure it...appreciate it a lot.. muacks
No comments:
Post a Comment