Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ho Chicken이 좋아~

Hmm.. another working day..
Nothing much special on today. 
The only special thing is just "Model" brought us some bread and cakes after their coffee break.

After the one and only coffee break, we are no more invited to join them. 
Alright.. It's fine...it's fine...It's totally fine...grrr =(

Let the beautiful scenery of Incheon cools down my anger..

Every time passing this bridge, I could not stop myself to snap down at least a photo.
Even though the scene is like the same every day, I still feel it's different and precious for me.  
These are all the scenes that I can hardly find in Malaysia and even in Daejeon.

Look!!
This is what we had for our dinner today =)
Chicken + beer '치맥'
Ho chicken serves the cheapest chicken among all the chicken shops near our living place.
According to their policy, dine in is actually much more expensive than take away..hahaha
(perhaps because they need man power to wash the dishes)
Even though dine-in is more expensive, we chose to dine in today as Sodh couldn't enter girl's dorm...hahaha
If you notice this, there are 2 glasses of beer and 2 glasses of Coke. LOL
As usual, only Sodh and I drank beer. Quinn and Rath drank coke..
Hey my sweeties, when can we drink beer together? >0<

Sometimes, drinking is good as long as it's not too much..
When too much, you are probably in danger (not only to yourself but also to others)

The ajussi sat near our table looked quite drunk.
They talked loudly and we were so scared that they would fight over there. hahaha
Luckily, they didn't fight after they drunk and we escaped from Ho chicken as soon as we done with our dinner..hahaha

After dinner,
I felt the chicken dinner is not enough for me and I probably will feel hungry again.
So, they accompanied me to Paris Baguette and bought bread as my supper.
I thought only me wanted to buy a bread but Sodh bought one as well.
As a strawberry lover, he couldn't resist not to buy that small cutie pie with strawberry as topping. =3=
OMG...It's so easy to earn money from this kind of customer...just a strawberry.. hahahaa..

Jjeng Jjeng..let's use this wefie photo to call it a day~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment