Wednesday, February 11, 2015

IFEZ Field Trip

Had another field trip today.
haha..Should we really call it as a field trip?
It makes no sense for me. The venue is just at G-tower ground floor.
It's at IFEZ Global Center.
Seobeomju's eomma explained us the history of Incheon city and also the Korean culture.
This is the first time I met Seobeomju's eomma.  I always listen to her name from Puii and Nisa.
You may wonder who is Seobeomju's eomma. Alright.  She is the boss for IFEZ ASEAN interns.
She is as scary as Seobeomju's eomma in the drama <Pinocchio>.
After her presentation and before return to work, we used this chance to stay a while more at IFEZ global center and take photos.

My dinner today is settled together with Quinn and Rath.
We ate Ramyeon with pork inside..hehe..
After dinner, we went down to Green mart to buy Banana milk.
Actually, I already bought 1 packet before having dinner with them and I went for another one packet since the price was cheap..
However, after making the payment, I realized the charged price is different with the price on price tag. I told to the cashier and they realized they accidentally put a wrong price for it on shelf.
So, it was actually not that super cheap and I bought too much.
Wrong Price tag. It's actually 2980 won.
At night, around 10pm, I start cooking kimchi jjigae for next day's lunch.
In kitchen, I met with another Malaysian lady who stay in the same living house.
I always see her around but never talk to her.
This time, she was asking me whether I can let her to use the basin as I was washing dishes well.
Of course, I gave her a way to wash her stuff.
From her accent, I can know she is a Malaysian. So, I start asking for her nationality.
With that as a starting point, we start knowing each other more and coincidentally she is my senior. She is from Penang but graduated from UNIMAS. She recommended me not to take master in Korea. She told me some of her hard times in Korea. Anyway, luckily she is going home soon for Chinese New Year celebration. Homesickness is usually more serious during this kind of important day.
My Kimchi jiggae

No comments:

Post a Comment