Sunday, February 15, 2015

Chinatown last visit

It's Sunday.. 
The last weekend day for us in Incheon.
Of course..  We shouldn't stay at home only right =D
So..Quinn, Rath and I went to Chinatown again !
On the way to Chinatown, 
We met an ajussi selling selfie stick in the subway train.
And I bought a selfie stick with bluetooth controller from him..hahaha
It just cost 10k won for that..Quite cheap right? =D 
After arrive Chinatown, 
Three of us directly went to a Chinese restaurant to eat Jjambong and Jajangmyeon. 

We planned to order 3 Jjambong and 1 jajangmyeon. 
So, Quinn did the order and then she went to toilet.
The waitress ajumma came and confirm the order again..
I was like blurred and confirm with her saying 3 jajangmyeon and 1 jjambong..
So, we are served with 3 jajangmyeon and 1 jjambong at last and couldn't change. T.T
Sorry, my fault. So, we ordered another plate of mandu in order to eat with jajangmyeon.

As you know, among three of us, Rath and Quinn prefer jjambong as they love meat instead of vegetables. However, there are no meat inside the jajangmyeon.
It's impossible for me to finish 3 bowls of jajangmyeon..
Luckily, our dear kind Quinn helped to eat one bowl of jajangmyeon and let Rath eat the jjambong.

I ate one and half bowls of the jajangmyeon today..
Another half bowls is settled by scissors, paper, stone among three of us. 
It was freaking full but don't want to waste the food.
You must think that why we don't take away..but if jajangmyeon take away, it wouldn't be nice.
After eating our lunch and getting the MORE THAN ENOUGH energy,
We start our Chinatown trip. ^^
We can actually feel the strong Chinese culture by looking at the building design.
Everywhere is with something red color, dragon and Chinese lanterns.
There is a street introducing 三国 history as well.
Photos below are taken around that street..
As I said, other than dragon, we can easily spot lantern around the street.
There's also a statue for Kongzi...hahaha
I remember I told to Quinn and Rath that Kongzi is the great-great-great.. grandfather of Jo...hahaha
I'm not lying them...That's the truth...Jo told me that he is his generation but I couldn't remember which number of generation he is...hahaha
Along the way, we just keep on taking photos as much as we can because we knew that is the last time for us to visit Incheon Chinatown and we gonna miss this place.
In this Chinatown trip, we also found a place that I really love..
That street is full with Japanese style building..
I couldn't stop myself from taking photos over there..

I really felt like I was in Japan that time..the street is so Japanese and so cool!!
Look at the coming photos..you will definitely know how cool is that ~~

After visiting the Japanese street, 
Quinn suddenly need to go toilet.. 
So, we went to toilet but Quinn asked not to stay inside the toilet...else she will feel shy and couldn't do her BUSINESS smoothly...hahahaha
So,Rath and I waited her outside.
After our lovely Quinn Quinn done with her business,
we went to visit the former 1st Bank of Japan at Incheon..
After taking photo with the oldest bank..
we continued to look for the filming scene of Dream High..
and yes..I think we found it and took a series of photo over there..
We even met with a little baby that keep on want to join us to take photo ...hahaha

Unique design bench =D
Walked along the street and took photos with every single stuff that we think it's unique..
Really appreciate everything we see over there.. It's so precious..

After done with everything in the Chinatown,
three of us moved to Incheon Jayu Park.
On the way to that park, we need to climb up the hill..
It was so tiring..

Therefore, once we arrived the entrance to the park,
we rested for super long there..hahaha

Just a normal pathway with bench at the side,
more than 30 photos are taken over there...hahaha
We even recorder a video...We were just too free and crazy..
There's a series of photos but I just show you some here...=D
Hahaha..we also have a video for you ^^
After finish crazy at the bench area,
we continue making crazy moments at the other place..
We are like 3 crazy girls walking around the Jayu Park and doing stupid stuffs..hahaha
Here is another crazy video of us...
Along the street,
we just kept on taking photos and making video..hahaha..
Even though there's nothing special over that place..but I really enjoy..
I believe that no matter where the place is, as long as you are with the right person, you will feel happy and enjoy.
Since Chinese New Year is coming soon, 
I also recorded a video for my family and planned to send them at the first day of CNY. ^^
Actually, other than just taking photos, 
we met a strange ajussi at Jayu Park. He kept asking people to take photo for him using his old style camera.
However, we didn't understand what he said but he was holding a board with korean words on it..
I just guess he is doing some protests.. Not only us as a foreigner that ignored him, I saw Korean also ignored him..He looks really strange and scared people..

After visiting the Jayu Park,
three of us went back to Chinatown and bought some Chinese street foods to eat..
All the street foods are so delicious..maybe they are served hot..
Eating something hot in a cold weather is always the best..
Hot foods make you feel like you are in the heaven..

After Chinatown, we moved to Bupyeong underground and Square One for shopping..
Innisfree was on sales. Besides, Bershka is also giving sales.
Can you imagine how cheap it is?
Bershka sold the dress for only 6000 won..
However, I didn't buy =(
I just bought moisturizers from Innisfree today..
We ended our day with shopping today.
I actually planned to visit Sorae port..
However, it was too full for me.. I couldn't eat anything more..
I had eat too much of jajangmyeon today ...LOL

So..Goodbye my Sorae Port..my seafood..my love.. Anyeong~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment