Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lotte World

Went to Lotte World today!
At first, I planned not to go there because of the costly entrance fee. However, since Lotte World are doing promotion and giving discount price to foreigners,  I went. Hahahaa

Lotte world is the worId's largest indoor theme park. Once arrived, all of us couldn't wait to enter the theme park. So, we quickly bought our ticket at the counter without any hesitation. 
Entrance ticket with Lorry picture
Entrance ticket with Lotty picture.
After got our own ticket, we moved to the entrance gate..and something shock happened!!
We found something heartbreaking on the notice board! On the notice board, it stated "Rides Not Operated Today". Reason is just because of the cold weather. T.T
It's like 'What the ...' We couldn't accept that because we just spent our money for those rides a moment ago..
Anyway, since we already bought the ticket, we just carry on with our plan and hope there's other fun things waiting for us inside the theme park. Perhaps that's the reason why Lotte World give promotion price.


After entering the theme park, as usual, we took a wefie first!..haha
After the wefie, we were separated. Sodh, Rath and I went to play Giant Loop!
Frankly, I was a little bit excited and also scare...
Anyway, compared to what I rode in USS before..Giant Loop is just nothing.
Giant Loop- spinning in 360 degree
After Giant Loop, Rath and I went to video game store to play and wait for Quinn, Nong and Sodh who went to play Hot air balloon. However, three of them made a wrong queue and entered another game area that more suitable for kids. hahahaha

They returned to us and shared us their stupid story. Then, we decided to go for Pirate ship first. 
Pirate ship is like totally nothing for Sodh and Rath. They are bloody strong in playing those exciting and adventure theme park game whereas Quinn are totally different with them. I guess she fully closed her eyes throughout the games. LOL 
Sodh's yawning made him looks like frightened.
In Lotte World, we took a lot of wefie..hahaha..
maybe because there's nothing for us to do in Lotte World other than wefie..hahaha
Lotte World is kinda boring for me. What I love over there is so little. 






Actually we played some other games but I couldn't remember what are them..hahaha
From here..you may see how much I "interested" on those games right..Sorry Lotte..

Anyway, I remember that when queuing for something like a jeep car game,
we accidentally met with an old Chinese lady who looking for the direction.
She couldn't understand English and the Korean staff can only speak English or a little bit Chinese.
So, I helped them to translate but that old lady seem like not really listening to me as well. =o=
Luckily her daughter came and I talked to her daughter again in Mandarin.
That Korean staff was impressed by my Mandarin because she thought I am a Korean. hahaha...
Anyway...it's always my pleasure to help people to make a translation if I can.
Communication is important, and also Translation is crucial when two persons can't understand each other's language in the communication.
Besides, since staying in Korea, I know how bad a translator is needed when I stuck in the situation that I can't understand what the people say and he or she can't understand what I say. 

This afternoon, we had our lunch at Lotteria. 
During lunch time, we took out the map and discussed what games to play after lunch.
We tried our best to make a plan that can play as much games as we can and tried not to miss any important part.

After the discussion, we didn't really came out with a plan. We just decided to go outdoor and explore first. Once stepped out from the building, we felt the cold. Luckily I brought heat pad there..Anyway, that heat pad is not really warm enough for me to stay under that cold.



Outdoor is really a suitable place for taking photos.
However, due to the cold weather, we just made it quick. Take and then go.
We tried to look for the games that we can play at the outdoor.
I want to play bumper car at first. Queued with Sodh and Nong but at last three of us gave up on it.
The queue was too long and the cars for one round is not that many. Again, we moved back to indoor and continued the games inside.
Wanna play this but considered about the super cold weather with this. I surrendered.
There's an indoor game that I really love. 
It's a 4D shooting game. The playing ways are players sit in front of the theater screen and holding a laser gun to shoot the bad guy that appeared on the screen. At the middle of the game and also the last, there's a ranking for all the players. There's a camera that capture down our face and show it with the rank.  It's so cool. If not wrong, I am the 5th of 6th in that game. Sodh and Kimchann ranked in front of me..and I don't know  should say unexpectedly or in expectation, our clumsy girl, Nong got the last...wahahahhaah..It was damn funny where we saw her ranked last. 

Other than that, we had another funny story.
While queuing for a game, we met two little Korean boys queuing in front of us.
It took a long time to queue for that game. The elder brother was tired for the queue and left the queue and sat at the side. The younger brother was trying to protect the his brother's slot. He thought I will move to the front and take away his brother's slot. So, he raised his little hand and arm to the level in front of my waist and acted like trying to warn me not to go pass that line. OMG..so cute and obedient..

Around night time, we went for riding a train on air and Merry Go Round.
We spent a lot of time to queue for riding that train .At the time we almost get there, Rath was tired and decided to go out first.
We didn't know we were actually almost there. So, none of us stop her. However, when we realized, it's too late. Rath was already outside and didn't pick up the phone call. So we just rode that without her.
After the train, Lotte World is going to close.
It's about the time to play our last ride, Merry Go Round.
Playing Merry Go Round is a must do thing in Lotte World. hahahaa
If you ask me why, I will only tell you because it's popular.
Why it's popular? It's popular because of the Korean Drama "Stairway to Heaven". Hahaha


Looking at those photos, you must think that we played our Merry Go Round happily and enjoyed our max there right...hahaha
However, in real, we just enjoyed a little bit. We created a silly but memorable story there.
While we enjoying playing with the Merry Go Round and taking photos, it was suddenly stopped.
We thought our round had finished and we need to left. So, we unfastened our safety belt and jumped down from the horse and walked out from the Merry Go Round.
Then, the staffs suddenly stopped us and look at us with a blur face. The people surrounded the Merry Go Round were looking at us with confusing face as well. By that, we knew that we understood wrongly. They just stopped the game because someone didn't fasten their seat belt just now. However, they spoke in Korean only and none of us understand. Therefore, not our fault. hahaha
The staffs asked us to continue back the game but all of us had the same thought to left the game. So, we left.   hahaha...It's damn embarrassing yet funny. LOL

After that, we went to souvenir shop..
I saw the soft toy, Lotty and Lorry in Hanbok...So cute..but the price is so expensive..hahaha
Considered for a long time and at last still gave up on it.....
Brought another on sales softtoy..baby Lotty maybe...hahaha. this toy is just 6000 won.

After Lotte World,
Rath's legs were hurt. Therefore, we decided to let her and Nong to go back to Incheon directly.
Quinn, Sodh and I went back to Songsil first to pick up our belongings and then home.
Before going to Songsil, Kimchann brought Sodh, Quinn and I to Mamma King to have our dinner.
Some of them said the foods are not good but it's good for me. hahaha..I'm not that picky or I chose a right food.


Saw this cute bus when crossing the road near Songsil.
After back to Songsil, I helped Nong to take her stuffs and Quinn helped Rath to take her stuffs.
I have no idea why Nong always need to bring so many things with her even just for two days one night trip. hahaha...
Please learn how to make your stuff as less as possible,okay?..My dear Nong..hehe

It was so hard for us to move all the stuffs from Songsil uni to the subway station actually.
The night was cold and the stuffs are heavy. 
Something worse are Quinn and I lost in the subway station. We went up to opposite side of the Songsil university instead of to the subway platform. So, we walked more with those heavy stuffs. 

On the way to home, I was a bit pissed off with Nong. I guess she knew that..hahaha
She texted me and asked me to get home fast because she want to take a bath and all her stuffs are with me . So, she couldn't take a bath... In my mind, I thought like "OMG..this girl is so demanding..does she know how heavy is her stuffs.." LOL.. Another side, Rath was demanding Quinn to get her new toothbrush home. But, it's too late..we were on train back to Incheon already..hahaha..

Three of us took a wefie with sad face to show how tired we were.
At last, we arrived home safely. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment