Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Last Intern Day @ UN-APCICT

It's the last day of our internship at UN-APCICT..
At the early morning, Quinn and Rath accompanied me to go Central Park earlier than the normal day..
We planned to take photo at Central Park before we left..

However..It's snowing..
The weather was freaking cold... we felt freezing and gave up our plan..

We went inside G-tower and took photo at the office before everyone come for work ..hehehe







We even have time to draw on the whiteboard with CNY wishes...hehehehe
The whole office is like our playground at the morning...
Our mindset was "Just take whatever photos that we want...This is the last chance..haha"

Of course, our last day didn't mean just playing and enjoying with taking photos..
we still work..once the time most of the people came...
we stopped our photo session and went back to our dream room and work...hehehe...

Since it is the last day for us in UN-APCICT, we decided not to bring our own lunchbox and had our last lunch at G-tower cafeteria.
However, before buying the lunch ticket...we spent quite a long time in considering...
We afraid the food served by cafeteria is not really good...
Quinn, Rath and I took turn to survey the foods...hahahaha
After three time survey, we decided to buy our lunch ticket and have our lunch at cafeteria..hahaha

Last time buying our lunch ticket..
So, must take a photo with the ticket buying machine...hahaha
This is another technology advancement of Korea..


After having our lunch,
I went to post office at G-tower ground floor to send my postcard to my grandmum and family again..

After lunch hour, around 3pm..
We were called for gather together and director gave us some advises and a simple certificate giving ceremony to symbolize the end of our internship at UN-APCICT.








hahahaah...asked Jo to have a photo with him..
I think Jo is the most friendly UN-APCICT officer..
Thank you so much to him for being so friendly to us..
I still remember that..at the first day of internship, he bought everyone of us a drink or ice cream at GS25..
He gave the feeling like an older brother instead of a working environment senior at work..
He took care all of us and play around with all of us during the one month time..
Made us not feel less stress and comfortable..
Besides, he always be there when we have technical problem.. =)
Most importantly..even though I did some mistake and troubled him but he still remain calm and didn't scold me..

Thank you, Jo. 你真棒! =D
Thanks for talking with me in my mother tongue.. 
The feeling of talking to another one in your mother tongue outside of your country is seriously good.. It will make you feel more friendly and comfortable with the one.. I appreciate every single conversation that we had and all the life experience you shared to me.. 

We continued our own photo session again right after the ceremony end..hahaa
A bunch of photos were taken.. 











We just spent all of our time in taking photos until working hour end. 
We just have temporarily forgotten that we actually need to work on our last task that given last minute by Ms. HyunJoo. LOL

Rath and Sodh are lucky because their senior have done it actually..
The rest of us have to do it and submit back to Ms. Hyun Joo before the next day morning. =(
Why so last minute right...but anything...we don't care...just enjoy our max in taking photos first..
There's no chance for us to step in this office again after today..

Quinn and Sodh did prepare souvenirs to all UN-APCICT workers...
However, Rath and I didn't have anything...what we have was just our own country's $$$...
hahaha...so I gave Malaysian Ringgit and she gave Cambodian Riel...hahaaha

We went to Robert's room first..
We saw Haley and Dean there as well..
They were busy discussing about their work..
We interrupted them for a while ..gave them the souvenirs and also took a wefie together..hahaa

Of course, at the later time, I managed to take a photo with Dean with the help of Sodh...
hahaha..I have waited for this moment so long ago.. photo with eye candy *blush*
Thanks, Sodh!! hahaha..He felt reluctant to help me at first..anyway..He did after so much begging.=)


However, Sodh was just too kind..
He intended to make a chance for me and Dean to take a photo for just two of us..
But I was too shy..I have no idea why I was so shy..
I hold Sodh and begged him not to let two of us take photo only in front of Dean.. 
It makes the situation more awkward..How stupid am I...so regret for my stupid act...T.T
 I was really happy but damn shyyyyyy na. Thanks Sodh..

After that, we also went to take group photo with Jo...=D

And then we went to Mr. Michael. Took a photo with him..
It's so lucky to have chance to work with him for ICT for Urbanization project..
Thanks for his guide and feedback every time...It makes me love to work with him..

One more thing.. I was so amazed by his height in this photo..how can he be so tall..=D
Perfect height for me...hiak hiak

Not only taking photos with the people in UN-APCICT..
We also took the photos of every corner of UN-APCICT..

We went into the conference room that we usually don't enter.
This place is usually only for UN-APCICT officers to have meeting and conference..
During my internship period, I just had one time chance to be there for discussing with AVA chinese with Jo. The chairs there are super comfortable ...hahaha

At the time we were enjoying taking photo with UN flags, 
Haley came in the conference room and asked us to sign on the money that we gave her..haha
Rath and I signed with wishes as well..^^


After playing around the conference room,
we moved to the most important person, director of UN-APCICT...hahaha
Together we give the souvenirs and take a wefie with her..hahaha..
I will never forget her advises and also the dry permission that she gave to us...=D

Not only director, we also took photo with our so called "Model" in UN-APCICT..
She is really gorgeous and tall...
Even though I am a female as well, I couldn't take my eyes off her when she pass by me..
SUPER ELEGANT and GORGEOUS..MODEL ALIKE

We also took photo with the secretary of director, Ms June..
She looks so young compared to her real age...Baby face naaa..
When we gave her money as souvenirs, she actually want to give us 10k won as return..
but we refused that..It's too much..
She said sorry because didn't spent much time with us during the internship time due to her job scope..
But it's okay..We knew everyone has their own tasks and busy...

There's one more person that we seriously want to thank to and give him the souvenirs..
but he went home earlier ..T.T..so we left our souvenirs and wishes on his table...
He is Jason..the one who always lead us in every field trip...
The one who found that I'm a sushi lover by observing me..haha...

After a proper goodbye greetings to everyone,
we went back to our own room..started to pack our stuff and home..
At the time of packing my stuff, I felt so sad..so don't want to leave ..
But..what to do ..everything will come to an end point..
The attendance sheet that we sign every day
My working table and desktop
The way that we always pass by to take water or coffee.
The place that we usually have high tea break or meeting
Our dream room environment


The thumbprint sensor at office main door that can recognize my thumbprint and allow me to go in and out freely.
It's the real time to say goodbye..
Goodbye..UN-APCICT..
Thank you for the wonderful internship experience..
We love UN-APCICT.
Before going back to our living place,
Quinn, Rath, Normah and I stopped by Central Park to take photo with the beautiful scene of Incheon Central Park..
Thanks my dear ASEAN sisters, Quinn and Rath for always accompany me and help me to take nice photos even in such a cold weather..






It's really the last time...
Goodbye G-Tower..Goodbye Central Park..My internship place..

At night, Quinn, Rath, Normah and I bought chicken and ate at Rath's room..
Then everyone of us continue with packing and working on the task given by Ms. Hyun Joo.
Luckily, I managed to finish the task before 12 midnight and sent to Ms. Hyun Joo and have enough time to pack for my luggage before 7 morning.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment