Not sure whether it is a good news or bad news.
Dean said he couldn't join us in the coming field trip to MBC and SIM.
Anyway, Jo will replace him and go with us.
Dean couldn't go means that there is no chance for me to take photo with him again ( the wefie Quinn and I took earlier is too zzz ).
Anyway, if Jo go with us.. I can imaging how fun it will be. Hahaa.
Jo is friendly and easy to talk with..
I'm sure we can feel no pressure while going to field trip with him..
So.. It's not really a bad news right =)
Since the field trip is tomorrow.. Let's see how it goes..
Today, after working, I didn't get home directly.
I followed Quinn and Rath to Lotte super.
I planned to buy crab over there because we thought there's sales .
At the time we arrived Lotte, we found out there's no sales yet..
We thought the sales will start a little bit later before the super closing time.
So, we decided to have our dinner there.
Hmm.. Quinn and Rath actually want to save money.
They saved their transportation money by walking home.
However, because of me, they had dinner near Lotte Super and lost the chance to save money.. Hehehe.. 미안해~
After dinner, we went into the super again and check for the crab price.
OMG! Nothing changed!!
Hence, we went home with some discounted cookies instead of crab >0<..
No comments:
Post a Comment