Monday, February 16, 2015

Enjoy the max before the end of Incheon Life

Our Incheon life is going to end in a few days time..
and I told myself to done something before going back to DJU and I did it today =D

First task: 

Yea..It's postcard.. 
Since CNY is coming soon, I used postcards as a wishing card to send back my CNY wishes to my family in Malaysia..hahaha..

Second task:


Obviously, It's Samgyupsal!! Had samgyupsal with Nong, Quiin and Rath as dinner..
We actually planned to visit the samgyupsal store at the ground floor of our living place but it was full.
So, we went up to second floor and entered a higher class samgyupsal restaurant.. T.T
Of course, the price is much more expensive...but the ajumma kept on asking us to go in and we were really looking for samgyupsal that time ..hahaha..so Just eat!!

Third task:

You must know it by looking at the microphone, right? Yes, It's Noraebang!!
We went to the Noraebang near to our living places after dinner.
This Noraebang is damn good and cheap...Hope there's another branch in Daejeon.. =P

Okay..That's the three important things that we done before finish our Incheon life and going back to DJU..
However, there's another additional task we received from our lovely UN-APCICT director today. 
Jjjang Jjang..look at the photo below~~

We were asked to try on these persimmons.
Director came to our room this morning and gave us these persimmons..
She told us to try on it as it's a special fruits for Korean during Seollal (Korean Lunar New Year)~
So, I tried one today..Frankly, I prefer the raw persimmons.
This dry one is too sweet for me.. hehehe..original and raw is better..

hahaha...these are my way to enjoy the max before ending of my Incheon life. ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment