Nong's iphone cable broken..
I suggested to open up the cable and check around the wires since we gonna throw it anyway..
I thought I'm smart enough to help her and connect the cable back if it's the wire broken...
but then two of us ended up with destroyed the whole cable...hahahaha
At first it was not completely broken but because of my strong hand...it became totally broken into two separate part...hahahaa
But then it's still failed ...We gave up on it...
This is not the most stupid part for today...
The most stupid part is I updated my phone to iOS 8.1.2.
Problems appear after the update...I couldn't charge my phone with the cable that I normally use..
It says my accessory is not certified...I tried with others' cable...only Rath's cable is recognized as certified and can charge my phone..
Luckily got Rath..my Lucky Star!!
Else I will die with phone out of battery and can't charge...hahaha
Not only the cable problem..Battery drain faster than usual after I update to iOS 8.1.2 as well
Is that my phone battery got problem? Haihs..I am so regret for updating the iOS...
I searched on internet.. quite a number of iPhone users have the problem with iOS update as well..
Of course..the number is few compared to the total number of iPhone users..LOL
Tonight..
another minor stupid thing is..
I went to the wrong restaurant with Ivana and Rath..
We thought that restaurant sell samgyupsal because the logo looks like a pig...
but actually it is a cow.. they only sell beef...
Since I can't eat beef, only Rath and Ivana ordered the beef ...
I ordered my first ever 냉면(cold noodles)..
So..at last..we didn't eat samgyupsal T.T
oh my samgyupsal~~
No comments:
Post a Comment