| One part of the Han River |
Weekend is meant for traveling..
As winter is going to end soon..
and snows have not come for a long time...
We decided to go for sledding before it's too late..
We are tropical babies..
We don't really have chance to enjoy winter as what Korean do..
That's why we so eager to try and involve ourselves in this kind of winter activities..
However...money is a problem..
We were actually thinking to ski at first as it's cooler..
but..I guess everyone knows.. cooler things are always come with a cooler price...=)
We can't really afford that...
Oh yeah..you may wonder how comes since we have $300 allowance every month..
Supposedly can afford for that...but do you know that..it's about 40% of our one month allowance..
Yes..we can go for ski if we are okay with eating grasses during our internship period...LOL
I'm not okay with eating grasses...hahaha!! So..sledding!! cheaper winter activity..
Our sledding place is located near Ttukseom Resort..
Our sledding place is located near Ttukseom Resort..
By the time we reached there..the sledding field is closed for lunch time..
So, we wandered around and found a cafe at the upstairs of MINI STOP convenience store.
In this cafe, they sell beer, fried chicken, fried rice. Udon noodles and so on..
The price is also much more expensive than the normal restaurant..
I ordered a plate of Fried Rice with shrimps 새우볶음밥 that costs me 10,000 won and the portion is freaking little for me as compared to the price..T.T
I should order fried chicken like what Quinn and Loren did ...They shared fried chicken and bought instant white rice from downstairs Mini stop ..It's cheaper and more delicious.. >u<
| 10,000 won Fried Rice with a few shrimps |
After lunch...it's our time for sledding!!
Kimchann and Sodh didn't join us at last because they have to attend music concert..
The place is full with family that brings their children to come and sledding together...
There's some couples as well.. Since it's weekend, the whole place is seriously crowded..
Since the place is crowded,
before sledding, we have to queue first..
Queuing is not really the problem for me..
The problem for me is climbing up the hills...
The snow makes the ground freaking slippery..
Even though they set up something to avoid slippery .. I still slipped for few times..
Luckily, I'm tall enough to hold on the wall..what if a kid?
| These strings are to avoid slippery.. |
We kept playing until we tired..
I have no idea how many rounds we played..
Kept saying we need to stop after every round but still continued the queue and played..
Played individually and in group.. In group..we tried few ways of sledding..
like sled in a circle way, flower way and in front and back way ..hahaha
It's so fun..
After sledding,
Quinn and Nisa have to go for concert...
All of us separated again..
| Photo before separated. |
Nong, Rath and Mai went to visit the tombs of King..
I went to Myeong dong with the accompany of Dinar..
Oppa and Loren went back to Songsil..
Hehe..saw this doggy on the way to subway station,,
I'm scared of dog but most of them love dog..
I guess they can spend their whole day with that dog if we don't call them to move on..
After arrive Myeongdong,
Dinar and I looked for the Frisbee (Korean apple retailer)...
The reason I went to Myeongdong is pretty simple..
Just to buy a new cable and fix my iPhone..
I was trying to get the service from Chinese worker but he's too busy because of the other Chinese customers..
Luckily, I found a Korean worker that can speak English..
He helped me to get a new cable..and he told me that the phone repair service is only available on weekdays and Saturday morning..
I was late..Therefore..He asked me to go another time..
I don't know what happened with the cable or my phone..
The first cable I bought is recognized as not certified by my phone..
So I request for his help and he changed a new cable for me...
and that cable works.. Luckily they accept exchange... =)
After Frisbee,
Dinar and I went to a few stores like SPAO, Forever 21, WHO.A.U. and Uniqlo to look for On-sales item..
Dinar start getting bad mood after knowing her boyfriend couldn't meet her up as promise..
What I can do is just listen to her..
At dinner time,
Nong and Rath came to Myeongdong to meet with me and Dinar..
After that, Dinar brought us to 유가네 닭갈비 for dinner..
Nong, Rath and I continue walk around Myeongdong...
The weather was damn cold..
Luckily I got the hot pad that get from Innisfree for free and it's really warm (better than the one I bought from Coupang)..
The Innisfree girl gave me the hot pad and forced me to enter their shop..
Anyway..I didn't buy anything and came out as I was frighten by her promoting way.
Nong, Rath and I bought and ate street foods in front of the Uniqlo...
We warmed up ourselves by eating street food...
we moved to Changdeokgung..
we walked along the street in freaking cold night ..
What we want to see is just the night view in the palace..
But when we arrive...the palace is already closed.. >o<
What we can do is just taking photo outside the palace..
Actually, I have no idea with this palace before...
Just follow Nong to come..Since she researched it before..
However, when I saw the main door..
I realized that I saw this palace before..It's in the K-drama "Rooftop Prince" hahaha
No wonder it's so familiar.. Hallyu Power..
After taking photo,
we walked back to the subway station and head over Incheon..
Quinn, Sodh and Nisa stayed overnight in Songsil..
Nong, Rath and I back to our own room in Incheon.
It's so scary for us to take the subway home because we thought the last subway train is at 12am..
We thought we couldn't make it on time for transferring to the last train at Incheon Bupyeong station and we need to overnight somewhere near Bupyeong station.hahaha
In the subway station,
We saw a man running and we followed him to run as well..
We thought he was running for the last train but actually he just run for going restroom maybe...hahaha
Anyway, we were wrong with the last train info..
We realized it after we arrived BIZ station.
3 of us managed to back home safely..
Wo0hoo~Rath and I even got cheap strawberries home...hahaha..
Bought 2 box strawberries for 9000 won from strawberry harabeoji in Myeongdong.. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment