Weekend...
No working...
No working...
heheh..It's time for travel !!
Anyway..today is not a simple traveling day..
Not only for travel, we went Chinatown and Wolmido to celebrate Nong & Sodh's birthday.
At the early morning,
I done my preparation and even posted an Insta photo before going out..
When about to go out...
Sodh suddenly said that he's not going..(probably lazy and don't wanna wake up)
Everyone of us start panic because he is one of the main character for today..
We couldn't go without him..
We couldn't go without him..
We tried our best to persuade him to go with us..
Knocking on his door, windows and so on.. just to assure he will go with us..
However, he kept reject us because he didn't know that we are going to give him a birthday surprise...
At last..there's no other way for us to persuade him to go with us other than telling him the truth.
So, we told him the truth that we are going to celebrate his birthday in Chinatown and Wolmido with all the ASEAN members who intern at Seoul and also Daejeon...For that, he must go..
And so...No surprise anymore..since the surprise is revealed.
So, we told him the truth that we are going to celebrate his birthday in Chinatown and Wolmido with all the ASEAN members who intern at Seoul and also Daejeon...For that, he must go..
And so...No surprise anymore..since the surprise is revealed.
Delayed for around half an hour, then finally we moved to Chinatown together..
While we do our train interchange at Bupyeong station, we coincidentally met with Indra and Bin who took the earliest Mugunghwa train from Daejeon.
Is that fate? hahaha...
We didn't expect to meet each other in the train.
Once reach Chinatown,
we gathered together with the other ASEAN members from Seoul.
First thing to do in Chinatown...LUNCH!!
In Chinatown...what to eat?
Deng Deng!! Of course jjajangmyeon and jjambong!!
Went to the Chinese restaurant named 青馆Qing Guan.
Hahaha..We were so lucky.. we were treated like a VIP..sat in a private room with two big tables...hahaha..maybe because we have more people.
I spoke in Chinese and helped them to order the food..
However, I ordered a wrong food for Quinn and Mai..
Luckily what I ordered is same as what they want..So can exchange..hehehehe
I guess everyone enjoyed eating there..
Their jjambong and jjajangmyeon really taste delicious. Portion is big. Price is also considered reasonable and cheap.
I guess I will come here again if there's a chance =)
After lunch,
we went to fairy tales village..
We wandered around the village and took a lot of photos.
At the fairy tales village,
Nong and I tried to go with Rath and Puii..
but they kept running away from us while seeing us walking toward them..
Are we look like ghosts? Why they ran away from us? Completely no idea about that...haha
Anyway...after a while..we decided to stop chasing them...stop playing this "police and thief" game...
Nong and I start help each other to take photos around the village.. hehe
After fairy tales village, we moved to Wolmido by bus..
At the bus station, Nong's hilarious story happened..
What I can say is "Nong's clumsiness never fail us" ..hahhaha
She took another bus to Wolmido alone..
Every of us were queuing for the same bus but don't know why she suddenly went on a different bus..
Luckily, the bus passed by the same destination.
Right after we reach Wolmido..
Most of us were excited and kept looking for Disco Bang Bang!!
Anyway...There's more important thing we need to do first...
Celebrate Nong& Sodh's birthday..
Found a cafe and celebrated over there...
Had our quality time with friends in that cafe..
Enjoying drinks...Chit chating and Taking photos..
Sitting in that cafe, we were also able to watch people playing sling shot...
While enjoying watching.. Sodh and Rath suddenly want to play the sling shot.
Both of them went out from the cafe and played sling shot together...hahaha
Two Cambodian playing..What another Cambodian, Kimchann doing?
Of course.. he went there to cheer them and helped them to take a video..hahaha
Of course.. he went there to cheer them and helped them to take a video..hahaha
After the birthday celebration at cafe, all of us start walking separately and exploring Wolmido..
Separated with the others, Nisa, Sodh, Rath, Nong and I went to play Disco Bang Bang..
While queuing for Disco Bang Bang, I start feeling scared by the DJ of Disco bang bang...
He control the whole machine and he loves to bully people..even ajumma and ajussi..
Luckily he usually aim on couple...hahaha
| Queuing for Disco Bang Bang |
Before riding the Disco bang bang..I kept telling Nisa to save me if I fall down but at last..hahaha
Nisa are the one who fall down..>o<
I tried my best to rescue her..but I couldn't.. I can only give her my leg to support her and not falling further..
Not only me.. Even Sodh..I think he couldn't really help Nisa as well..
We were not strong enough to hold on ourselves and save her..
What we can do was give Nisa our legs to drag her up and wait until the machine stop shaking crazily..
Sodh, Nisa, Me, Rath and Nong sitting next to each other.. Can spot us?
I guess the reason the DJ aim us is because he knew that we are foreigner.
How he knew we are foreigner? maybe by our looking? We look a little bit different from the others..haha..
When the time we play the game, Sodh accidentally show up his belly...hahaha
So, the DJ kept on saying 외국 배 (foreigner's stomach)..hahaha
I guess the DJ is just want to make fun..not really want to bully foreigner..
He just trying his best to entertain the audience and use us as their object to make joke.. LOL
Anyway..this DISCO BANG BANG is really too AWESOME!!
Must ride it if you never =)
After us, Indra & Ivana and Loren & Fikri Oppa also played Disco Bang Bang..haha
When Loren & Fikri Oppa's turn.. There's an ajumma fell from the seat and held on Loren's leg...hahaha
That scene was so hilarious.
After Disco Bang Bang,
Rath, Sodh, Bin and Kimchann played Turbo Drop..
These people are crazy...hahaha
After their ride, it's about the time to go to the gather place.
So, all of us stop playing at the amusement park and move to the place we planned to meet.
On the way to the gather place, some of us stopped by a street food stall and bought chicken stick..hehehe
It's so good to eat chicken stick in a cold weather...it warm you up..
After chicken stick stall, we continue walked along the street to the place we supposed to gather..
It's sunset time..Sun was going down...my eyes were attracted by the beautiful sunset scene..
Had a strong feeling to take down that pretty moment...
Sodh and Nong were with me..
So, I helped both of them to take a photo with the sunset and then I was hoping them to help me in return but they didn't T.T
So, I was angry with them...hahaha...OMG..SO CHILDISH...>0<
Angry with them and refuse to take photo with the sunset even they offered their help..
hahaha.. But anyway..At last I took the photo...hahaha
Quinn, Mai, Puii, Net, Pitt, Bruce and Normah went to the observatory first.
hahaha.. But anyway..At last I took the photo...hahaha
Quinn, Mai, Puii, Net, Pitt, Bruce and Normah went to the observatory first.
Rath and I follow later.
The rest of them didn't want to follow us because the weather is cold and sunset is over.
Therefore, they decided to continue taking photo along the street and back home separately with us.
| Wolmi Observatory |
In such a cold weather, Rath and I managed to climb up the hills and met with the rest of them at the observatory.
The night is dark...but the lights from building makes the scenery beautiful.
We took some photos near the observatory and Quinn left some notes over there..
After that we went down the hills and back to our own place..
On the way down the hills, I received a call from Sodh to ask to go Seoul right after I back home.
I was considering to go and ask the other to join..
There's no one want to join except Puii..
Both of us were worry for the accommodation because the security guards in Songsil university are strict.
We were thinking to go Seoul at tomorrow morning.
Anyway, I told Sodh that I will talk to him later.
After getting down the hills, we gave Seoul people the first taxi that we met ..
We plan to take taxi but there's no taxi..and then if take bus, I had no enough credit in my T-money.
Puii accompany me to the GS25 and topped up my t-money..
After that, all of us walk to the bus stop which is quite far away and took a bus to go back to Chinatown subway station.
In the train, there's no other people around..
So, I managed to take a photo alone in the empty train cabin...hehe..
Actually, before going on the bus in Wolmido, I received another phone call from Sodh to confirm whether I will be going Seoul or not..
In the conversation, instead of sincerely inviting me to go along, I sensed that he is using me because if I don't go, Nong don't want to go as well..
I was totally pissed off..
So I said I'm not going to Seoul because I sense he is using me..
He said he didn't.. but I felt so..So we have some argument about that..
and at last no one go.. LOL
Arguments always exist but I guess this is the way to make bond stronger..
Argument makes people to know more about each other by saying out whatever they are thinking.
What do you think? hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment