Tuesday, January 20, 2015

How dare him...Haha

Internship 4th Day..
Look at what this guy doing..hahahaha
He's taking a nap after his lunch...

Let's have a closer look!!
See the pen and paper?
If you think he is extremely hardworking on that, then you are WRONG!!!..hahahaha
Those are just the PROPS for him to escape from getting caught..LOL
He has well planned for that..

Not only the props, he asked for my help to cover him if someone coming to the office ...
So he could sleep without worries....hahaha

Even though this guy loves slacking and took a nap in the office during office hours..
he always done his job well before the deadline..

I guess he and I have totally different kind of working style.
Sometimes, I really don't agree with him and he maybe also don't agree with me.

Anyway, I guess we respect each other's way even we don't like...hahahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment