Wednesday, January 28, 2015

❤ Coffee Break ❤

Today is a little bit different with the other working day...
We had a coffee break session with all UN-APCICT staffs around 3pm.

We were called to arrange the chairs and tables because there were too many of us and no enough chairs.
We moved all our chair from our office and made them into circle.
After that,
Every of us are asked to sit down together with director and the other staffs.
I was sitting next to Director.
Dean was sitting beside Sodh at the seat in front of me..
HAHAHA..my EYE CANDY sat in front of me...So lucky!!

Our topic is less stressful today...It's very leisure kind..
We were talking about experience in Jeonju because UN-APCICT staffs just back from Jeonju and bought these coffee break cake there.
Jeonju topic is funny.. because of Sodh..
But..this funny moment is the most regretful moment of mine..
Let me tell you why..

First, director asked us whether we went to Jeonju before or not..
Of course.. We told her yes...and shared her our experience in Jeonju..
Sodh shared our Jeonju traditional marriage ceremony experience..
When he explains,  he said "I was bridesmaid that time"..everyone stunned and looking at him..
HAHAHAHAH...he confused with the word...bridesmaid and groomsman..hahaha
I laughed out loud and can't stop myself from laughing..

Just because of this, my true color revealed in front of my eye candy..OMGGGG
NO MORE IMAGE..
I am damn regret....T.T Can I reverse the time? I swear I won't laugh at Sodh..


The coffee break just last around half an hour...
After that, we returned to our office "Dream room" and continue our own party..hahaha
Finished up the leftover cake and coffee..^^

Coffee break time is really a great session to reduce the gap between intern and full time staffs.
From this coffee break time..
I can see my eye candy is a playful, active and warm person...
I knew that the beautiful and tall model-like staff can speak Chinese...
I knew that Timothy is from Singapore instead of Malaysia..

I wish I could be invited to coffee break every week...
UN-APCICT staffs have this session every week, but not interns... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment