No class for today.
IRO made a field trip for us.
It is actually a social entrepreneurship tour in Daejeon.
This is my first time to hear the name Fair Travel.
The concept of Fair Travel impressed me.
"Give back the money to local"
It's interesting and meaningful.
We visited a few places such as PARKing art gallery, ceramic gallery, I'm Asian restaurant and also Puri park.
There's a lot of unique art work in PARKing art gallery.
It's a loss for me because I didn't take much photos in that gallery.
After visiting PARKing art gallery, we went to a ceramic gallery.
In the ceramic gallery, we learnt how to make our own necklace.
Besides, I also had my first experience in making a ceramic bowl there.
However, at last, I failed. I destroyed it >u<
It's about lunch hour after visiting the ceramic gallery.
So, the tour guide brought us to I'm Asian restaurant and had our lunch there.
This is the first time for me to visit that restaurant.
Some of my friends visited there before.
After enjoying the different nations' food,
we went to a beautiful park named Puri park.
Over there, we visited the surname museum.
The most important thing is we took a lot of photos over there. hahaha
During this tour.
I think the most unforgettable incident will be my 바보roommate, Nong stepped on shit.
At first, she was laughing at Bin because Bin accidentally stepped on the shit. Anyway, it was just a little.
After laughing the others, she found her shoes with shit as well..hahahahaha
This is definitely the "KARMA" law.
| Cleaning her shoes with the grass.. hahaha |
Another memorable thing in Puri Park is....
We took another cover photo again!!
Again. it is in boy version and girl version.
If you notice, Nong is not in the photo of girl version..
Hahaha.. because she was busying cleaning her shoes..
At last of this trip,
we also met with two social entrepreneurs and listened to their entrepreneurship story.
| So sad.. you cant see me there because I went to toilet for pee~~ >0< |
PS.. During the whole trip, there's a camera man following us and interviewed some of us. He said it is for KBS Friday show. However, I don't know what is the show name and when is the broadcasting date. I wanna watch it laaaaa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment