Monday, December 1, 2014

First snow

Finally..
after long waited..
I watched the first snow in my life..
It came at the First day of December.


Thank you to our Korean language lecturer, Prof. Na.
He gave us 15 minutes break time to enjoy watching our first snow in the middle of class.

After knowing about snowing outside,
all of us were like crazy people.
All run out of the class and watch the snow. hahaha


Snow is always beautiful for me...
However, it may turns into scary and terrible once it is too much.. LOL
Look at the video.. you will understand why I say snow is scary..
It might be because of the combination with wind as well..
I felt so scare to walk on the street.


Anyway, so far, I still love snowing day..^^

**My Economics class is canceled today.
So, my Malaysian economy presentation is postponed again. hahaha
Every good thing came in one time. Snow came and presentation postponed. lalalalaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment