Today is really a tiring day.
Went to Seoul in early morning for attending ASEAN Youth Forum.
Departed from DJU at 6 a.m.
Had my very first MCD breakfast prepared by IRO..
It's been so long I didn't have the hash browns..
It's snowing since last night..
Everything was surrounded by snow.
Along the journey, I kept on looking at the scenery outside the bus.
It's really beautiful.. (But for certain time and place.. it's dirty)
Finally, we arrived Seoul City Hall around 8.30 a.m.
Met Jing yin there. She also came for attending this forum.
Almost whole day, we were sitting there and listening to the speakers' talks.
Of course, we can raise our hand and ask questions during Q&A but I didn't.
Over there, there's a Malaysian student speaker.
Surprisingly, he is the brother of Abang Han (former UNIMAS student representative).
Both of the brothers are outstanding people.
![]() |
| Youth volunteerism group |
After all the talks from speakers,
there's a session for the participants to group together and discuss certain topic.
I'm in the group with "youth volunteerism" topic.
This topic was chosen by myself during the registration.
Met people from different countries and together we discussed about youth volunteerism.
After the discussion,
our friends who represent each countries for ASEAN on Wheels program got back to this forum. (They actually went to the ASEAN on Wheels program at the half way of the forum.)
All of them came back with the green jumper coat. It's so cool.
I'm so envy and jealous. I really want to have one as well!!
Asked Ms. Nayeon for it. She said she will help to get for it.
But somehow we know it means try. It doesn't mean 100% can get it.
| Isn't it cool? I really love this design and it is really warm. So sad, this jumper is not mine. It's Sodh's. |
Finally, we got on the bus and back to Daejeon after a long day.
However, there's a heavy traffic jam in Seoul.
It took around 4 hours + for us to reach Daejeon from Seoul.
I hope this kind of traffic jam experience won't happen again especially during the time that we are hungry and thirsty. It's really torturing. T_T


No comments:
Post a Comment