Thursday, December 18, 2014

My last day of Semester 1 in DJU

For me,
Today is the last day of Semester 1 in DJU.
Finish all my exam and class by today.

Attended Basic Korean conversation exam. 
The questions I got is easier than some of my friends.
Anyway, I faced problem in speaking out the money.
The unit is a little bit too much for me to interpret ..hahaha

Before the exam,
Nong and I found a Christmas tree that set up by someone randomly at the corner of the pathway. It makes us feel like Christmas is really coming now. =)
  

  
Other than finish the exam,
today we also finish our last class of Semester 1.

Future of Asia is our last class.
Again, Prof. Park brought cakes for us. 
Thank you, Prof. Park. I love the strawberry cake so much ^^

This is the last class which mean most of my international friends are going to leave DJU soon.
Some of them have another event and didn't attend this last class.
Seeing them leaving us soon. I can't imaging what will I do when it's my turn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment