Today is Friday.
Some of our friends went for International Social Work field trip.
Due to the entrepreneurship class,
Quinn and I couldn't join them.
However, our entrepreneurship class ended earlier today.
It was still possible for us to join them for dinner at I'M ASIA restaurant.
So, after thinking, Quinn and I decided to go eunhaedong.
We planned to meet up Nong and Puii at I'M ASIA before the others and lecturer arrive.
But, we failed to do so. We don't really know the restaurant's location.
Then, we just use our Plan B- having dinner together at eun haeng dong.
We went to the street food ajumma's stall and ate my favourite fried prawn.
Ajumma treat us warmly and friendly this time.
She gave us free eggs and tteobokki after knowing we are foreign students. =)
hahahaha..sometimes the benefit of being foreign students is "Pay less, eat more" ^^
After our simple dinner (it looks simple but able to make us full),
we met Nong and Puii at Wonderplace.
Shopped for a while before got back to DJU.
After arrive DJU,
Puii, Nong, Sodh and I start our discussion for International Social Work presentation.
During the discussion,
Sodh said something that really true and impressed everyone I guess.
"This is the first time we study together and not hang over"
hahahaha.. this sentence is so trueeeeeeee
100% true.. Can't deny at all.
We used to play together and not work together.
This is really the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment