Maple leaves start falling after turning red..
I believe photo is the best thing in the world that helps us to keep a particular moment.
Asked my good Cambodian little sister, Rath for helping me to take some photos around DJU.
I just want to record down the moments that we had in Korea.
Thank you for her help. I got a lot of nice photos today.
Bottoms are some of the photos she helped me to capture today. ^^
Love it so much~
랏 씨는 감사합니다. 사랑해!
| The best photo she took for me today =) |
| Me, Rath and Quinn.. (Mai is our photographer ^^) |
Today is a good and also bad day.
Good because I got a lot of nice photos that I wish to keep as memory.
But it is bad because Nong accidentally dropped her laptop and broke her laptop screen.
It costs a lot for repairing the screen and we really need laptop to prepare for our presentation recently. >0<
No comments:
Post a Comment