Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LOL...SLEEPYHEAD

GOSH!!!!
Today i nearly late to school...
Do u believe that i wake up at 7.00am morning
and reach school before 7.10a.m??!!

LOL...
6.00am..wake up...
just bcoz of bitten by mosquitoes and wanna to go toilet..
after that...
i sleep back..because it is still early...i can sleep for 10-20 minutes more...
Who knows...
When the time i still enjoying my nice sleep...
My aunt shouted..."Ying, ur friend who drive a black car is waiting u outside"
It is too sudden...So i get up quickly...
I looked at my clock...argh...It was 6.55am...I have to reach school before...
Can I make it????....I dun wan get any saman for 3rd day in form6~

At last, i used 5 minutes to get myself ready...
Brush teeth, tie hair, change cloth, pack bag...
I done all this in 5 minutes...SO FAST...hahaXD

At the end, i reach skul punctually~~
THANKS GOD~~

1 comment:

  1. haha..luckiy u can reach puntually..tat day my mum saw u run over the tracfic light,then she ask me y she so rush..haha..i say she wan late ad..haha

    ReplyDelete