Thursday, May 13, 2010

DISAPPOINTED

Haihs...
I am still can't understand why u can say out that kind of sentences so easily..
I know u r hot tempered person and u are in down mood that time...
But that kind of sentences is really hurt ...
I know u are not referring me..
but this kind of sentences should not be out from ur mouth
Do u know that is really rude?
I am wondering why my friend can be like this?
heart pain...

Hey guys...
I can swear that i treat all of u sincerely...
Am i wrong?? Is that my sincere makes me heart pain now....
I can't get an answer now..

U...have to improve ur EQ...
try to control ur temper...
This is the most important things u need to learn in ur life...

For another u...
I am sorry because i was rude towards u...
but i hope u can understand me....
It is no reason for me to hide my own feelings...
Because i think u r wrong...So...i just speak out what i wanna to say...

For my dear chokia...
It is sorry that i don't listen to u all for delete it..
I admit that i am stubborn....
But wish u guys can understand me ...

Wish this kind of matter never happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment