haha..
Today is public holiday..YEAH YEAH..no school but have tuition ><
Yesterday night, I went to Tebrau Jusco with all my dear friends
and we watched PRINCE OF PERSIA....
Nice movie ....hahaha...I love dustan....he is so handsome!!!!
Thanks meng an and eve who fetched all of us....
and Videsh..finally u no need to drive and fetch all of us...congrats
After movie, we went HONGKONG BOY for supper..
kai xin was extremely happy because she ate a lot
but juz paid for 1 bowl of ice kacang ..LOL
The time that we reached home is around 12++
haihs...nagged by parents =.=''
It is too late to back home...(but i am sure that there has 2nd time later)
This afternoon, I went Omega for my chemistry tuition...
LOL...suddenly feel that the handsome guy is nt so handsome actually...
and terence...dun call him as my 新欢...
i think others who sit near us heard it =.=
so pai sieh... later they all think i love that boy...
i just praise him handsome...does not means my 新欢!!!!! ==
I jealous
ReplyDeletedont say like tis la..next time i treat u eat la..haha..u n tlen do the same things...haiz..XD
ReplyDelete