Can you see in that photo?
All of us were wearing traditional costumes and climbing up these stairs in the morning.
The stairs are really terrible. I feel extremely exhausted after climbing up these stairs.
However, I don't see the tiring face on Korean students while using these stairs.
However, I don't see the tiring face on Korean students while using these stairs.
Hmpp, maybe my stamina problem. By the way, luckily the time is still the end of summer.
It's not that cold for all of us wear in traditional costumes. (yeah..we are hot countries' babies)
It's not that cold for all of us wear in traditional costumes. (yeah..we are hot countries' babies)
We attended the opening ceremony for this program.
Met with the important persons of this program and listened to their speech.
Met with the important persons of this program and listened to their speech.
After their speech, it is the turn for us to make self introduction.
Haha.. I never thought we have to speak in front of them.
Alright. I was telling myself to calm down and take it as in UNIMAS (since I used to talk in front of the class during my study in UNIMAS)
Hahaha.. and I managed to do it. ( I think it is not that bad...confident hah^^)
Haha.. I never thought we have to speak in front of them.
Alright. I was telling myself to calm down and take it as in UNIMAS (since I used to talk in front of the class during my study in UNIMAS)
Hahaha.. and I managed to do it. ( I think it is not that bad...confident hah^^)
![]() |
| Opening Ceremony group photo |
![]() |
| 20 of us with AUN secretariat, Guill |
![]() |
| Three of us, Malaysian delegates |
| Souvenirs (I personally love the design of that handbook) |
We had our lunch at the rooftop which can see part of the view of DJU
It's so nice to have the chance to enjoy our meal there and that meal is pretty good =D
Right after lunch, we went back to dormitory and changed our shirts to the one that they gave during the opening ceremony. On the shirt, there is the printing of " DJU" and " International Exchange Student". LOL
Suddenly, I became international student and I felt like I can understand what my International friends feel in Malaysia. XD The feeling is strange but interesting.
For the after lunch session, we played some ice breaking games such as "building a bridge"
and we did a presentation with our drawings about what we going to do in Korea within these 10 months.
(Haha..undeniably..what we want to do is more like what a tourist do )
And... there's one game named "Do you love me?"
It's damn fun and interesting.
In this game, someone supposed to stand in the middle and asking "Do you love me?" to one of the members who sitting on the chair and surrounding him/her in a circle.
And the one who receives the question need to answer either " I love you" or "I don't love you "..
Once the reply is " I love you", everyone need to change their seats and once it is " I don't love you" the one must continue replying with " I love someone who is/ has XXX"... and the members who is/has XXX will need to change their seats.. Of course the one in the middle must always try to get a seat in order to win.
I think the main highlight for today is a joke that I will forever remember it.
The joke is Sodh (my Cambodian friend) accidentally confessed to Moa during the game. hahaha..
He is supposed to ask Moa " Do you love me?" but he said " I love you. " LOL
This makes everyone in the hall laughing crazily for a few mins I guess. (and sadly Moa has bf already..sorry Sodh) XD
| We built the bridge with 3 cups, few sticks and few chewing gums |
| My team's masterpiece !! |
![]() |
| Other team presenting their thoughts and ideas |




No comments:
Post a Comment