Two "W' is the main highlight for today.
One is which and one is what..
Which stands for which to choose..
and what stands for what is that..
In the afternoon time,
I went to listen the seminar about KT telecommunication which I missed last week.
Korean people don't use SIM card.. hrmm..it is called as USIM here..
They just sign postpaid plan to register phone number and buying phone together.
Anyway, they still have prepaid plan.
In the seminar, the speaker keep on promoting postpaid plan.
hmm.. I felt like I want to sign it but thinking again and again with also friends' comment..
keep on struggling between which to choose..
and finally I came to a conclusion which is using PREPAID..haha
About "What"..
What is that?
Around 9pm, there is a fire drill announcement through dormitory speaker.
Everyone is asked to run out from dormitory.
However, most of us were in the blur condition. Just because they speak in Korean. haha
We were keep on asking "what is that?" "what is that?"
Luckily, Moa can understand it and told us to move for the fire drill.
Anyway, I moved slowly.
The funniest thing is..
After we get there for like 5 minutes and about the time to take a wefie,
they asked us to go back to dormitory and said everything was done.
LOL.. the fastest fire drill I ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment