Monday, March 4, 2013

Waiting For Mid Sem Break!!!

Hey Guys!!!
I will be going to Penang during my mid sem break in April later =D
Will be staying in Penang for 4 days... 7th April to 11th April...
Do find me if u are in Penang that time ^^

Actually I am quite worry about my plan in mid sem break..
As u know, Mid sem break is actually 1 week break use for preparing Mid term exam...
It's like study week...We should use the time for study...
But I plan to use 4 days out of 9 days for trip and playing...
Feel quite guilty for this decision...but yet I am anticipating to go Penang !! ><

Recently, I am promoting the CNY carnival organized by Chinese Association of UNIMAS...
I am under F&B this time...
Frankly, this team gt really less work to do... so far I did nothing... My Leader planned everything
I just wait for time to distribute the foods to all crew members...

I am quite regret for choosing F&B team
I wish to learn more ... learn more about how to manage an event....
Wish to get more experience in planning an activity...
F&B couldn't give me what I want...sad

Seeing others putting more effort in this event....
I feel so guilty that I really do nothing other than helping share the news in FB..

The reason for me to choose F&B is because I don't want to get too much of works too
I joined Magical Wonder event last year...
In the same time of joining that event, CNY carnival is also on the way of planning...
Worried of too much works and neglected my studies...
That's why I chose F&B... but now...I'm regretting...
I missed a good chance....I lost it...
This is a big event that welcoming all UNIMAS students and outsiders for joining...
The target number of audiences and visitors is much more bigger than whatever event I joined before...
Haihs... If time turns back ... I will accept the challenge...

World is keep changing...
No one can guarantee what will happens later
So... Everyone of us must be alert and take care of ourselves wherever we are...
We love Peace...No war No crimes pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment