Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trying to step out from my comfort zone

Did lot of new try this week =)
Trying to let myself step out from the comfort zone
Passed up the nomination form of MAPU... 
I'm currently applying for the Anugerah Mahasiswa Harapan...
I think only one UNIMAS first year student will get that award >o<
Hope.. I'm the one... although the probability is not that high

Gone through 2 interviews this week for becoming the Sekretariat for college's Open Day..
The first interview I went is for Keusahawanan... I feel like I won't get that because I performed badly..
The second interview I went is for Sahsiah... I feel like I will get that because the interviewer give me lots of hope.. He did confirm with me for my contact number and also said I'm qualified for that..
But now...I just got a Tahniah message from Keusahawanan which I din expected.
Where is the sms from Sahsiah team???? T.T I'm still waiting for that reply... But most probably I wont receive msg from sahsiah team because all of the teams had gone through one meeting to prevent the overlap problem. T.T

I will join the election for PERFEP also ><
PERFEP stands for PERSATUAN FAKULTI EKONOMI DAN PERNIAGAAN..
Don't hope to get high rank job...just want to be a part of that and gain new experience there =P

If everything I apply is smooth...
I think this sem gonna be a fruity sem =)
btw.. It is also the sem I need to worry for balancing my academics and activities  ><
Can I be a multitasker? 

No comments:

Post a Comment