There's many K-pop lovers appear on that show....
The trend for now is K-pop...LOL XD
I'm not a 100 % K-pop fans...
I'm just love and respect Korea artists...
Why I respect them even I don't know them...
Because I know how much they have to sacrifice before they can stand on the stage ...
In my opinion, Korean artists are totally different with Taiwan...
From the side of appearance, most of the Korean stars have good appearance....
U can say they did plastic surgery before...but that is their own freedom...
The good appearance is one of the way to help them get more fames from others and also satisfy the need of a fans...
and
We must think in the side of ability..
We must think in the side of ability..
Most of the Korean band is not only good in looking but also good in singing,dancing,acting or even hosting...
They are just like normal ppl...born without knowing all these ...Maybe there's potential in their gene
but potential is nothing if they don't put any effort
but potential is nothing if they don't put any effort
Not like Taiwan band, they can form a band easily even they have no enough training in vocal ><
Okay...Don't write so long...I conclude it...
Korean artist is not only good in looking but they have the ability ^^
Yes, I believe K-pop can stay HOT for quite a long period more...
because they are not only good in looking just like what DJ-Liyi said on the show...
No comments:
Post a Comment