Just want to talk something about family today
I love my family members...My dad,my mum and my sisters =D
Because of them....I know what is family love
I don't speak more with my dad...
But he knows me well i guess =)
He always help me to buy outside food when i refuse to eat my mum's homemade food
If I always refuse to eat what my mum cook, he will start nagging
but no matter how angry he is , he will still buy the food back for me
Hrmm...I feel guilty
because I always shout at my mum ><
and my mum always tolerate me...
seldom see her shout back at me...
Like others' mum, she loves nagging me
and as a child I hate nagging but i know that she just want to protect me
Everytime, I feel very sorry to my mum after shouting at her
I will try to change this "HABIT"
My eldest sister, a super responsible character
Maybe she is the eldest so she got more responsibilities and has to be more responsible...
She always buy something I want to me
always give me some advices and also comfort me while I'm down
My second sister, a quite mysterious character
Sometimes u can't know her real feelings
because she looks like always love to make herself out of the condition...
She thinks know less is better than know more XD
But I know she loves me
and She ranks after my mum for the one who i love to shout at...quite pity ><
The one who looks youngest in my family not only in appearance but also mind =)
My family dote me a lot...maybe I'm the youngest
They are all my loves =)
Special thanks to my mum for buying me RIBENA BLACKCURRANT PASTILLES =)
She always remember what I said and what I want
Yes la yes la ~~!
ReplyDeleteEh, I seldom see u on skype / msn lately..
wanna phone u and talk to mum them..
find a time for me...
U know la..my netbook very lag if open too many programme in once...that's why i seldom on skype...and most of them time i pps-ing...okay la..will find a time for u...mayb tonight
ReplyDelete