Guys!!! We are definitely a lucky person..so far our topic is the easiest ...LOL
glad to get that kind of topic =D
Internet<< LOL the most familiar topic for the youngster nows ...
I think most of the youngster now can give a lot of opinions about INTERNET...^^
but smtg which is very terrible is
I bear the feeling of going to pee throughout the whole test ..
start from waiting until the test end..
That kind of feeling is so suffering......
Some more my group is the last group!!!!
I bear it around 1 and half hours ==''
After the test.. I was actually hungry...
but I dun wan to eat canteen food that time...
so I bear again my feeling of hungry..
luckily that day can back home early...
library closed earlier than usual...(That day is my duty day)
Around 3.15 ..I reached home...
Finally I can eat my lunch!!!
Thanks my mum ...cos she is always there to cook for me...
| This is the ramyun my mum cooked for me on that time ...just a simple instant ramyun...bt nice =D |
No comments:
Post a Comment