Oh Yeah!!
This camp is awesome ~
met En.Amin Idris...
I knew him before this camp because of his popularity...
He is so famous among our school's students...
Everyone says that he is good...
Yes...He is the BEST penceramah which i never ever met before..
Well, he is also a good singer...keep ask us to sing along with him =D
Another nice things in this camp...
CHICKEN DANCE and A BOMB BOMB
That chicken dance is damn cute....
and the a bomb bomb game is also interesting....
I can feel that we are 1 MALAYSIA ...
there has no discrimination among us who r from different races, different religion and also different culture.
We learn together, eat together, play together and some may also sleep together...
I guess there are many funny stories in everyone's room ...
For my room...
Kai Xin wore my jacket
So, I attacked her...
We were fighting on the bed...
and she refused to take off my jacket..
at the end...I made her showed a little part of her butt to those who are in the room that time..hahaha
Paiseih...some of them saw the colours of her panties
and the next day morning..
I heard the stupid Chen Young fell down in his room...
the reason is because of his childish action
He was playing the game which we played last few days at school
something like jump forward...
He played this on a mattress and he was wearing socks at the time...
Accidentaly, he fell down and his leg knock with a table or chair like tat...
hahahaha....pathetic~
Let's dance chicken dance together...and make sure u must knock ur friends beside u...^^
No comments:
Post a Comment