하지만 한국어수업이 있었어요.
Today is holiday..
It's the anniversary day for Daejeon University.
But there was a Korean make-up class today..
Attended the class at the early morning.
After the class, most of us went to Eun Haeng Dong for shopping..haha
Walked a long the thrift shops street..
At the end of the street, there's a street food stall selling Tteokbokki and the other fried foods.
In my opinion, the location of this stall is not really strategic.
However, don't underestimate it.
The stall owner was interviewed by Kang Ho-dong in TV show before.
I really love their fried shrimps with the tteokbokki sauce.
It's super delicious especially eating that in a cold weather..
This is the first time I standing and eating the street food at the street side in South Korea.
In Eun Haeng Dong,
There's a boutique store named TOMATO..
Due to the sales, most of us can't resist the temptation and crazy shopping there.
I bought new shirts and pants there with 5000 won each..So CHEAP right..it is around RM15 each.
After crazy shopping,
We went back to DJU South Gate and enjoy our dinner at School Food..
It's a fruitful day indeed!!
This is the first time I standing and eating the street food at the street side in South Korea.
In Eun Haeng Dong,
There's a boutique store named TOMATO..
Due to the sales, most of us can't resist the temptation and crazy shopping there.
I bought new shirts and pants there with 5000 won each..So CHEAP right..it is around RM15 each.
After crazy shopping,
We went back to DJU South Gate and enjoy our dinner at School Food..
It's a fruitful day indeed!!
| Trying our new shirts and pants..=) I love the pants.. it's really warm =) |
No comments:
Post a Comment