Saturday, September 14, 2013

Make new friends...Just Love It!!

Roughly 2 months break..
Enjoyed outing with friends and also visiting USS..
Just because of the USS student season pass..I visited USS for four times in the 2 months break... LOL
The timing for visiting USS was too frequent.. i think most of us can't really feel any excitement anymore..
I feel so bored with TRANSFORMER already.. I still get some excitement from playing MUMMY..
During the 2 months semester break..I worked as a part time promoter..
Promoted for Eubiq system, Tesco Clubcard and also Country Garden..
Quite a new experience for me...Never work as a promoter before this...Nice Try..
I will do it again for sure... Promoter and Marketer more or less are the same..

Okay...Continue with my life in UNIMAS after 2 months break..
Came back here earlier than the others... Seriously that feeling wasn't that good...
But Yeah..It's worth~!
Why I say so?? Let me explain nowwwwwww...hehehe

Came back here earlier for the Induksi Liaison Officer..
It's kind of training... A lot of activities carried out...most of them are fun
The one I enjoyed a lot and experienced a lot is SURVIVOR
All of the Liaison Officers were brought to The centre of Kuching City.. area around Waterfront..
We were brought there by UNIMAS bus..They dropped us there and before this they took away all our money and electronic devices(such as mobile phone)
We were penniless... I have only one mineral water..
and Our mission must be done within 4 hours.. get enough money to buy the things listed on the mission paper and earn own transport fee to get back to UNIMAS...
The fee for going back UNIMAS is like around RM50 per group (if we call for a van)..and the money for buying all the listed things are like RM100+ ( Curry powder and cooking oil were too expensive)

What my team did was...We seperated into few sub groups and get some part time work from those shops around.
Met some kind-hearted shop owner that really helped us a lot..
I myself helped vegetables stall's owner to carry the vegetables and also helped out in LAKSA Sarawak stall..served the laksa to customer, washed the bowl, clean the tables, cut the limes..
Seriously..did a lot of things that i never do it before...small incident happened while I was washing the bowl..i accidentally threw away the spoons...i thought it is kind of disposal one.. and caught by the Boss..=P
My team managed to get back UNIMAS...bt my team was the last group.. fail in the strategy...took a wrong transport.. ='(
Some of them did busking at the street and gained a lot of money from the foreign tourist... XD
Really fun experience

Induksi finished in a bunch of this kind of fun activity.
The real torturing week come..Orientation Week..in UNIMAS..We called it as MAP week
MAP stands for Minggu Aluan Pelajar..
I'm so lucky because I was selected to be one of the LO that under International Unit..
Out of 300+ LO..only 12 of us get selected..I don't know how they select ppl...I'm just too lucky..
International Unit...Meaning that this unit is the unit who going to help out all the international students...
Met a lot of international students..They are from France, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Libya, China, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Myanmar and Pakistan.
Having fun with them...but also some difficult times..
We have 12 LOs from International Unit..
5 of them are International students too.. Worked together with them.. Had a lot of fun..
Dance together..laugh together..joke together...
Will miss all of them for sure...
Tia, Devi, Soo Ying.. The girls who together crazy with me over Abang Salihin (charismatic KK)
Yonas..The guy who turn into gay everyday during 12am to 6am..
Saim... The heartbroken guy who are not longer the most handsome or the most cute guy
Eldiyar...Mr Bean..The cutest guy from International Unit
Jden.. The deep dimples guy
Shawn.. The guy who always looks sleepy
Mugu.. The one who abandoned us at the LO dinner time XD
Koh... The graduating guy who came back for help
and last but not least...our leader.. Sarah..who always work in silent...and sing on the stage
Myself...The best dancer ( They awarded me with this..because I really can't dance..LOL)

Actually there's a lot of stories that I wish to share...
But my blog will go too long with that later..hahaha
so just stop it here...


No comments:

Post a Comment