Wake up at 3 a.m. just for download drama and surfing internet...hahahhhaa
now is already 5.16 a.m. Still don't want to sleep and continue blogging =P
I just done sending my ptptn documents to ptptn officers this morning..
queued for 2 hours...luckily..it's just 2 hours..nt like seniors' experiences...2 days ...hahaha
And UPIT test result was announced ...I PASS it!!!! Phewitt...actually expected...(Chey...马后炮~~)hahahahha
Another thing is I bought my management book...Yeah Yeah!!!
Left Principles of Economics only...=3=
I still insist wan to get an ORIGINAL BOOK instead of PHOTOCOPY...
UPIT test pass.. this meaning I can get a course called as IT tools for knowledge worker with 2 credit hours..and skip the course "Final user computation" with 0 credit hours...^^
My credit hours for now is 21 and 22 is the maximum that approved by Dean...
Guideline suggests to take 19...I think I just wanna make it 19...
So..I decided to drop Malay language ...
21 is just too heavy for me since this is my very new beginning no matter in Uni life or an art stream life..
I found I couldn't understand many part of the economics things..My friends just can easily get some ideas even though they learned it in Malay at previous time but they managed to translate some of the words...
I was seriously with a lot of question marks on my head during the lecture...Must spend time on understanding all that...
I was seriously with a lot of question marks on my head during the lecture...Must spend time on understanding all that...
Just let myself to get used with all the art stream things first instead of taking 21 credit hours which is really heavy for me I think...
I need to be glad and happy is also because I can skip all those wasting time courses which with 0 credit given..
Since Muet get Band 4 ..I can skip all those preparatory classes...
and I took English for Academic Reading and Writing this sem...Don't know whether this is a right decision or not...coz from seniors' experiences..this course is the hardest among those english courses offered T.T
UPIT test pass...So, I can skip the 0 credit course and take IT Tools...no need to waste time also...
Everything looks like running smoothly...except the things I really need to study...
No problem for me in registering courses and credit hours..bt problem with the syllabus...
Feel quite paiseih to those friends who have no enough credit hours...and also fail the Upit test..
I will give out my slot for Malay language..bt only one slot available...
So...depends on luck...I just drop it..and see which one of them get it...>o<
Here in Sarawak...
So far so good la...housemates all chineses...
So far so good la...housemates all chineses...
really quite lucky..coz most of the other house are1 MALAYSIA...my house just quite special and different..hahahaha
but this is just for 1 sem..next sem..dunno where will I be at the next coming sem...Will be kicked out by college or stay in college bt different housemates?...hahahha..
One and last things to mention..
last post I said I feel surprise I didn't cry...
But LOL...I just cried over the comment of my FB MCD post...
Don't know why...I was so emo that time just because of the MCD...
what a funny things....talk with my mum in phone also no cry...
bt the MCD makes me homesick and cry...REALLY REALLY LMAO...=.=''
last post I said I feel surprise I didn't cry...
But LOL...I just cried over the comment of my FB MCD post...
Don't know why...I was so emo that time just because of the MCD...
what a funny things....talk with my mum in phone also no cry...
bt the MCD makes me homesick and cry...REALLY REALLY LMAO...=.=''
u really cry for MCD? my god... -.-
ReplyDelete