Had a lunch there with MA,KX,TLen,SE,YuRu LOL
Our Initial plan is just having lunch outside and
We never fix the place we wan to have our lunch...our style..go out first discuss later
Sometimes this kind of planing way is not good...but sometimes it's good
especially when we are too free XD
| SET which i ordered |
The food in Nijyumaru is quite delicious
and the price is not really like what most of the people say
Of course it depends on what u order ...
I spent RM20(included all taxes) for my lunch...
It's quite okay...but sure I can't always spent like this...unless I become millionaire
CONFIRM BANKRUPT if I eat something there more than 2 times in a week
Actually...I'm almost bankrupt now...
Holidays is not only for working...It's for spending too
I think i should control myself.... Keep on taking money from parents these days..
Feel so sorry to them T.T
So...work hard and give back the money to my mum ASAP
No comments:
Post a Comment