Friday, December 3, 2010

Nervous

QTI later...
Wish i can drive safely and smoothly

My confidence in driving keep on falling from 100% to now 50%
haihs...the comments which my coach gave has influenced me a lot..
He said : " bawa kereta macam ni macam mana nak ambil QTI nanti "
Yes, sir...of course i know i drove badly T.T
keep on bang with the poles and also the bricks = =''

I did bad in all driving lesson ><
First 2 hours _____  keep on MATI ENJIN + reverse too fast and didn't break .... accidentally crash the poles...5 poles fell down
Second 2 hours ____ most terrible...I from A side three pointer crash to B side three pointer....crash over many bricks and i never break it...because i nervous until i forgot there is something in car called handbreak and break!! I sat on the car and i heard the sound " Bong Bong " from car's base.
Third 2 Hours _____ I still cant do my 3 pointer smoothly and crash some poles beside...keep on mati enjin at Hills part...keep on forgot something while driving on road.....


After reading this, i think u all will feel that i am really terrible in driving...
I should not laugh at u all while u guys taking driving exam ><
Now, i am suffering it...T.T

2 comments:

  1. jiayou and good luck babe! wo zhi ci ni! woohoo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 89 89 89 89 89 89 89 higher than me! hahah 89! haha

    ReplyDelete