Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Days

Final will start on this thursday....
left 2 days for me to revise...
aigor...not enough time la... ><''
really scare ...==
start with PA 2...cham...
I hate PA2 !!!
3 hours for writing 2 essays and answering a bunch of questions...
WTH...somemore what we written is always different with the scheme!!!
I dunno why ??? doubt...
waste 3 hours and energies for that paper...bt the result is always lower than expected ...
Friday ==''
chemist ppr 2....argh...
I'm now stucking at chemical bonding...
must finish bonding 2night...
burn midnight oil gua...
period 3, group 2, and aluminium ><
haven revise for these three topics......OMO OMO!!!!

15/11 ...exam will end on this day!!!
and freedom is coming soon....YEAH!!!!
STRESSFUL LIFE...go away....

my drama...my game...and everything...
i love you all...wait me ya baby~

1 comment:

  1. I am now planning where to go after exam.. :)

    ( Only for ChoKi Ho0d ) LOL!

    ReplyDelete