Thursday, June 10, 2010

10/6/2010

Today...
I went to singapore with my dear friends and gathered with yoku there...

Firstly, same ...we went to BUGIS STREET >.<
I drank my favourite fruit juice Honey Dew there..wohoho
but the taste was different with the juice i drank last time
It is more dilute now><

After that we went to Clarke quay....
again...we did the same things and took a lot of photos there...
My bag spoiled at that time also...so sad =.=





Then, we took MRT to Harbour front (Vivo City)...
and from there we took a bus to enter SENTOSA....
First time went there....=p
Last time i went was about 5 years old=.=
There was a big CASINO board at the entrance there....WOW
After that, Sia went to the counter and ask about the location of beach..
Thanks Sia Sia...because of u..we reached there><
We took the train/monorail ....and it was free of charge...lalalalala~



Took photos and videos there...
Kai Xin and I are the only 2 among them who can go near the sea...haha
I love my shoes =D




Lastly, we back to Msia...
and stuck in traffic jam for around 2 hours...
9.30 pm we reached CS...
ate mc donald as our dinner ==''
then took bus again ..back Masai..
11.30 pm smtg we reached home...

No comments:

Post a Comment